Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Turtle rescuer

Noah has been spotting turtles left and right. I've been doing some crazy driving so he can hop out and save a turtle from the road. Sometimes we have to just cross our fingers and hope the little guy is still in one piece when traffic clears or when we' ve made a long trip back. I've been known to brake for pine cones so a new pair of glasses might be in order.

Noah and I are still pondering vacation. We will be heading out third week on August. Still no idea where we'll end up. North, South...even looked up airfare to Nicaragua. Any good ideas welcome.


2 comments:

  1. I Brake for Turtles, Fiddler Crabs and Pine Cones.

    I think it's the new Mathews County logo. Could sell like hotcakes at Market Days.

    Vacation ideas..that's a tough one because the possibilities are endless. Just depends on what you want. One of the most memorable vacations I ever took with my children included a day stop at Goshen Pass. They could not believe the swimming in that stream (probably called a river to those people who live there). I've done a bit of research and there's a free fed. campground somewhere nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Goshen Pass idea. We may try to work it on way or way back to who knows where. Rincon, PR nearly won out today, but Noah and I have done that vacation. I just need to get away. :)

    ReplyDelete