Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend

A wonderful long weekend.
Many hearty laughs when I wore a bowl of chili as a hat thanks to my dog, Henry.
(These laughs were so needed).
Life of Pi, dirt-biking, atv thru the puddles, playing music, reading.
The expert electrician that I am...came to the crazy conclusion that my heater was never broken, and plugged the fan in again (without the bad power strip) and it worked...so we are warm again, and will be cozy tomorrow when winter comes anew.

Blue dot enjoyed the company of a few other blue dots for Inauguration Day.
Blue dot boy practiced the sleep away for mom's conference, and did not need to call her even once...not once, not even to say "goodnight."

And that was the best part of all because blue dot boy is so very much loved, and blue dot mom wants him to be fearless-or at least know his own courage. (Fearlessness...of all the things my parents did for me... this was, by far, the best).
Yes. I really was going to take apart the gas appliance and sort out how I could fix it with a few cheap replacement parts. Until the electrical epiphany, I really did think the motor had burned out. We'd seen sparks when it blew the whole circuit and the lights went out.
It was a wonderful weekend.
Far too short.


No comments:

Post a Comment