Sunday, April 4, 2010

Early Morning Easter Musings

Happy Easter, Buona Pasqua, Happy Big Day/Resurrection Day!!


The sun is just rising and my little one is still asnooze. There wasn't much sleeping going on here last night. I had thought that he was just too excited about today...but it turned out that he watched "The Haunting" at Boys and Girls Club... So the Easter Bunny has done her thing, but there is no little one chasing eggs yet.

I am in desperate need of coffee. I had enough filtered water for two cups, but I put in coffee for eight, so I am waiting on the filter...

I've added some photos I shot yesterday with the camera I was given for Christmas. The camera is one of the best I've ever used, but it is part of an old life and was intended for other purposes...so I am giving it back today...which means it is getting added to the car with the other wierd stuff...

I have a new life. It is beautful. Photographs can't capture all of it...

So...here are some pictures of yesterday...it was a really hazy morning for those of you who don't already know that Mathews County didn't pay any heed to the weatherman...

You couldn't even see the marker at the mouth of the North River...but the haze eventually lifted, as it did on my life. Happy Resurrection Day!

5 comments:

  1. oh.. boo was it made in China??? Oh My...
    Are you donating? Need some help transporting I have a big old redneck truck LOL that was made in China I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are gorgeous, my favorite is that first one - absolutely beautiful. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant the first one in the last series of shots - the one of the cove and marsh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful shots!!! The first( haze over the marsh) is my absolute favorite of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but the haze eventually lifted, as it did on my life. Happy Resurrection Day!

    I felt much the same way this Easter. It's amazing isn't it?

    ReplyDelete